Business As Missions
Business As Missions (BAM) MSS 639 01
Instructors: Paul and Eveline Lewis
This course covers the biblical basis of business, the business as mission concept, and the practical aspects on how to make a business plan, including financial, marketing, management and strategic planning of the business.
- He has a BA and MA in History Missouri State University, MDiv Assemblies of God Theological Seminary (AGTS), and PhD in Religion from Baylor University.
- He and his wife, Eveline, served as Assemblies of God World Missions (AGWM) missionaries to Northern Asia and Asia Pacific for 23 years, including establishing Business As Mission entities.
- He is currently the Associate Dean and Professor of Historical Theology and Intercultural Studies at AGTS.
- She has a Bachelor degree in Food Technology (IPB, Indonesia), Master in Hospitality Management (U of Houston), Master of Business Administration (Baylor U), and Doctor of Business Administration from Anderson University.
- Born as Chu Wei Ling, into a Buddhist Chinese business family in Indonesia. Accepted Jesus as her Savior through experiencing divine healing.
- She and her husband, Paul, served as Assemblies of God World Missions (AGWM) missionaries to Northern Asia and Asia Pacific for 23 years, including establishing Business As Mission entities.
- She is currently the Chair of the Business Department at Evangel University.