Scholarships for New Resident Students
The Credits-Based Grant Program is available for new resident students. Applicants must have submitted an application for admission, recommendation forms and college transcripts to the Enrollment Office. Applicants are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Grants will be disbursed each fall and spring to reflect the amount of credits taken ($2000 for full-time or $750 part-time enrollment). The seminary reserves the right to make changes to the scholarship program as deemed necessary and without advance notice.
Full-Time Enrollment Grant—$2000 Per Semester
Part-Time Enrollment Grant—$750 Per Semester
- Attain undergraduate accumulative minimum of a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 Scale.
- Demonstrate outstanding Christian character.
- Full-Time Enrollment Grant: Enroll for 9 or more credits during a fall or spring semester. Part-Time Enrollment Grant: Enroll for less than 9 (but not less than 6) credits during a fall or spring. The Full-Time Enrollment Grant will resume when the student enrolls in 9 or more credits during a fall or spring semester.
- Academic probation forfeits this grant. Student must then reapply upon reinstatement of good academic standing.
- The grant may be used for resident master’s level tuition only. The award does NOT cover books, fees or other expenses and cannot be applied to D.Miss., PhD. and D.Min. courses.
- This award will be credited to your account in the AGTS Business Office. Cash disbursements will not be made, but credit balances may carry over from semester to
- This grant may not be used in conjunction with any other AGTS tuition discount and is not given during Summer semesters.
Monday, April 25, 2011 11:03 AM