- Must be in good financial standing with AGTS
- Only one discount per semester per student
- Completed Tuition Discount Application form for each semester
- Ph.D. In Intercultural Ministries, Doctor of Ministry, Doctor of Missiology, Distance Learning and Church Life Resources courses are not eligible.
- The AGTS Board of Directors reserves the right to make changes to the tuition discount
policy as deemed necessary and without advance notice.
- For discounts that can be received once a year, the year in reference is September 1-August
- Spouses of full-time students (9 or more hours per semester) or full-time continuing
education students (2 or more courses per session)
- Eligible for 50% discount for the resident or continuing education program and/or one
free course audit per semester.
- Recipient does not need to be a full-time student.
- Discount will be applied to the spouse enrolled in the lesser number of classes.
- Eligible for 50% tuition discount on their first resident or continuing education course
taken at AGTS
- Eligible for 25% tuition discount on each subsequent course (up to 9 hours) while concurrently
enrolled at their undergraduate college
- Only one course discounted per semester
- Senior AG pastors living within a 50-mile radius of Springfield are eligible to audit
one resident or continuing education course free of charge per academic year.
- This does not apply to courses taken for graduate credit
AG Headquarters Employees
based in Springfield, MO
- Eligible for 50% tuition discount on all continuing education or resident courses after
one year of uninterrupted full-time employment
Resident AGTS Employee
- Full-time AGTS faculty, administration, and their spouses, and single, dependent children
are eligible for 100% tuition discount on all continuing education or resident courses.
- AGTS full-time staff are eligible for three hours of free tuition.
- Spouses and single, dependent children are eligible for six hours of free tuition per
semester after three years of full-time service.
- Eligible for one free course within 12 months of service.
- Spouses and single, dependent children are eligible for one free resident or continuing
education course during the adjunct's semester of service.
AG College Professor
- Full-time faculty, administrators of endorsed four-year AG colleges and their spouses
and single, dependent children are eligible for 50% tuition discount.
- Full-time AG District Officials (including DYDs and DCE's) are eligible for one
free course per academic year.
AGTS Graduate Alumni
- Eligible for three free credit audits per academic year in
the resident program or extension site participating in the alumni
Wednesday, March 30, 2011 3:29 PM