DAIS Brochure (PDF)
the Pre-Application (PDF)
Schedule and Syllabi
Alternative Loan Options
- Personal Calendar—Add your own calendar items.
- Financial Aid—Loans, scholarships (etc.) that you have received.
- Billing—Your account as it stands with AGTS and all your ledger items (you will be able to pay your bill online soon!)
- Degree Audit—For students that have communicated to our Degree Audit Coordinator what degree you are working towards.
- Your Grades
- Your Class Schedule
- Student Directory—Allows you to search for other students with basic contact info.
- Personal Information—Shows you what we have on file for your address and allows you to notify us of changes.
- Degree Information—Lists information on all AGTS degrees.
- The Pitfall to Avoid at All Costs: Plagiarism, excert from The Craft of Research by Wayne Booth et al. (PDF, 320 KB)
- Simplicity, chapter two of On Writing Well by William Zinsser (PDF, 364 KB)
- Common Grammatical and Spelling Errors (posted 2/2/07)
- Types of Plagiarism (posted 2/2/07)
- A Guideline For Writing Dissertation Abstracts (posted 1/11/08)
Biblical-Theological Research Resources
DAIS Student Handbook
Thursday, July 14, 2016 10:51 PM