Conferences: Earn Graduate Credit at the Leadership RoundtableMinistry on the Edge:
The Mission to Post-Christian America, with Leonard Sweet
March 24-25, 2003.
Illinois District Resource Center, Carlinville, IL
and E. Stanley Jones professor of Evangelism at Drew University.
One of the leading voices on the cultural shift in America.
Byron will "boldly go" where every Pentecostal needs to go to minister
on the edge.
CrepsDirector of AGTS Doctor of Ministry
Earl will give you a "front row seat" view of what's happening on the
edge of ministry.
- 1:00 - 2:30 Registration
- 3:00 - 4:05 Session 1 (Sweet)
- 4:05 - 4:15 Break
- 4:15 - 5:20 Session 2 (Sweet)
- 5:30 - 6:30 Dinner
- 6:30 - 7:35 Session 3 (Sweet)
- 7:35 - 7:45 Break
- 7:45 - 9:00 Session 4 (Sweet)
- 8:00 - 9:00 Breakfast
- 9:00 - 9:45 Session 5 (Creps)
- 9:45 - 10:50 Session 6 (Sweet)
- 10:50 - 11:00 Break
- 11:00 - 12:05 Session 7 (Sweet)
- 12:15 - 1:00 Lunch
- 1:00 - 2:15 Panel Discussion
- 2:15 - 3:00 Session 8 (Klaus)
Register online for conference.
If you would like graduate credit, you must fill out the following form as well: course selection form
Phone: (800) 467.2487 ext. 1044
Fax: (417) 268.1009
Mail: 1435 N. Glenstone Ave., Springfield, MO 65802
- $150 (Early bird price by March 1)Includes lodging, scheduled
meals & snacks.
- $175 (After March 1)Includes lodging, scheduled meals &
- Graduate Credit Option: Available @ $296/credit hour. (2 or 3 credit
options) Conference registration fees are included.
- Non-Credit CEU (Continuing Education Unit) Option Attendees are eligible
for one continuing education unit
- CBC Credit Option: Contact David Arnett, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Power Point Presentations
from the previous Leadership Roundtable, November 2002
Emerging Church Geography, Earl Creps
(3.9 MB, Download
Emerging Ministry Models: A Field Report, Earl Creps
(8.7 MB, Download
The Achilles Heel of Pentecostals, Byron Klaus
(84 KB, Download
Understanding the Postmodern Transition, Brian McLaren
(573 KB, Download
Two Gospels, Brian McLaren
(44 KB, Download
Leading in Transition, Brian McLaren
(167 KB, Download
Friday, May 28, 2010 4:32 PM