Conferences: Earn Graduate Credit at the Leadership
Roundtable at General CouncilMinistry on the Edge: The Mission to Post-Christian America,
with Leonard Sweet
Council Seminar, July 28-29, 2003, Washington Convention Center (room 201), Washington D.C.
and E. Stanley Jones professor of Evangelism at Drew University.
One of the leading voices on the cultural shift in America.
Byron will "boldly go" where every Pentecostal needs to go to minister
on the edge.
CrepsDirector of AGTS Doctor of Ministry
Earl will give you a "front row seat" view of what's happening on the
edge of ministry.
- 5:00-6:00 p.m. Registration
- 6:00-7:30 p.m. Session 1 (Sweet)
- 7:30-7:45 p.m. Break
- 7:45-9:00 p.m. Session 2 (Sweet)
- 9:00-9:45 a.m. Session 3 (Creps)
- 9:45-10:50 a.m. Break
- 10:00-11:30 a.m. Session 4 (Sweet)
- 11:30 a.m.-1:00 Lunch (on your own)
- 1:00-2:00 p.m. Session 5 (Sweet)
- 2:00-2:15 p.m. Break
- 2:15-3:00 p.m. Session 6 (Klaus)
467.2487 ext. 1044
If you would like graduate credit, you must
fill out the following form as well: course selection form
- $75 (Early bird price by July 1)
- $99 (After July 1)
- Graduate Credit Option: Available @ $296/credit hour (conference
fee included). (2 or 3 credit options)
- Noncredit CEU (Continuing Education Unit) Option: Attendees
are eligible for one continuing education unit.
- CBC Credit Option: Contact David Arnett @ email@example.com
Course Description: PTHE 640
Syllabus: Communicating the Gospel to Post-Christian America. 2
or 3 credit syllabus
Instructor: Earl Creps
Wednesday, March 7, 2012 10:57 AM