The graduation application deadline for Fall 2015 graduates is October 31, 2015. The due date for Spring 2016 and Summer 2016 graduates is January 30, 2016. Please contact Kathy Harrison in the Registrar's Office (417-268-1025, email@example.com) with any questions.
- Transfer credit must be posted on the AGTS transcript no later than Feb 15, 2016 for spring and summer 2016 graduates.
- Summer enrollment may not exceed 6 hours.
- Spring and summer graduation applications WILL NOT be submitted for approval until ALL course work through fall 2015 is completed.
2015–16 Graduation Application for Masters Students
2015–16 Graduation Application for PhD/ICS & DAIS Participants
2015–16 Graduation Application for DMin Participants
2015–16 Graduation Information for DMin Participants
Banquet Ticket & Photo Order Form
Ordering Diploma Frames
- Rental - When you apply for graduation, you will provide measurement information necessary for renting the doctoral robe that you will wear at Commencement. The cost of that rental is included in your school fees.
- Purchase – If you need a doctoral robe for future use after Commencement, you can purchase one through the company, Herff Jones. Call our representative directly: Tena Harman (417) 788-2291. She will provide all the information you need.
Commencement Dates (as
listed on the three-year Academic
- May 5–7, Thurs.-Sat., 2016
- May 4–6, Thurs.-Fri., 2017
- May 3–5, Thurs.-Fri., 2018
Students completing requirements during the summer months will
participate in commencement but will not be eligible to receive
recognition for honors until grades are posted in August. Approval
to be absent from commencement must be secured from the Academic
Affairs Committee through the registrar (417-268-1025, firstname.lastname@example.org)
by March 14.
Continuing Education graduates are encouraged to participate
in graduation exercises at AGTS. Approval to participate at
the extension site where the majority of their course work was
completed must be secured through the AGTS Registrar's Office
Commencement dates will vary according to location.
See the AGTS catalog for Graduation Requirements.
The following standards for honors are maintained:
- 3.90-4.0Summa cum laude
- 3.80-3.89Magna cum laude
- 3.70-3.79Cum laude
Eligible summer graduates must postpone this honor at commencement until all grades
are processed at which time it will be posted on the transcript.
A limited number of graduates are elected into the Kappa
Delta Chi Honor Society and Sigma Chi Honor Society each year
by the faculty. (See AGTS
Student Handbook for details.)
Tuesday, May 31, 2016 6:59 PM