Volume XXVIII, Number 7
News and Information
for the AGTS Community
- Encourage a friend to "come savor the flavor" of AGTS by attending Seminary
Day on Friday, March 19
- If you are interested in serving our prospective students by providing housing, transportation
or helping with special events on campus, please contact Karen Partain at 268-1031
AGTS Easter Extravaganza
- Saturday, April 3, AGTS will host the first annual Easter outreach to the community
surrounding the Seminary
- Donations of Easter Candy
- Lots of Prayer
- Join the AGTS community and be a part of facilitating a time of Gods divine intervention
for someone in our neighborhood.
- For further information, contact the SAC office.
- Join other evening students for a time of fellowship
- Tuesday, March 16, 5:30-6:30 p.m. in the student lounge
Looking for a Summer Job?
- Looking for lunch and fellowship? You found the right place!
- SAC lunch is a great place to connect with old friends and make new ones
- Join the SAC lunch scheduled for Thursday, March 18, 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. in the Student
- The AGTS Library will have Work-Study positions opening up at the end of the Spring
- For further details on the application process, contact Rick Oliver (268-1059) or Alaine
Buchanan (268-1063) in the Library.
Jan Maempadean@agts.eduor 268-1014
Norma Simmonsfaculty@agts.eduor 268-1070
Final Exam Schedule
Attention Spring Graduates
Business Office News
March Deferred Payment
- The third deferred payment for the spring term is due by March 15.
- Past due accounts will be assessed a $25 late payment fee.
Admissions, Records & Financial Aid News
Sarah Clarkadmissions@agts.eduor 268-1025
Registration for Classes
- Course changes can be made anytime between now and the beginning of classes.
- Summer and fall registration continues on May 3, June 1 and June 28
- The spring semester formally ends on Friday, April 23.
- Grades will be available in student mailboxes on May 6.
To Apply for Summer Financial Aid
- Priority deadline March 8
- Final DeadlineApril 2
- If receiving financial aid this semester, submit a summer student loan data sheet.
- If not, the following documents must be received by the deadline:
Apply Now for Fall Financial Aid
- Note the deadlines for Fall 2004:
- Priority service deadlineMarch 31
- Secondary deadlineApril 30
- Final deadlineJuly 16
- Complete the FAFSA 2004-05 form available at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Click on: Fill out a FAFSA or "Fill out a Renewal FAFSA
(if borrowing in 2003-04)
- After completing FAFSA, submit your request with your Pin number.
- Submit completed AGTS Financial Aid Forms (available in FA Office)
- Note: There are NO EXCEPTIONS to the above deadlines in order to provide better service
to students who complete the process on time.
- For assistance, contact the Financial Aid Office.
Cristy Neumanstudentservices@agts.eduor 268-1081
Peter Dellstudentservices@agts.eduor 268-1093
New SAC Team to be Announced
- New SAC officers will be announced March 8-12
Wireless Connection to the Internet
- Wireless connectivity to the Internet is now available in the Library for all those
with wireless-enabled notebooks and/or PDAs.
- Students, please be courteous to fellow students by cleaning up after yourself throughout
- Due to frequent use of classrooms, we request that you be responsible to discard all
garbage in proper receptacles and leave the classrooms clean.
Dr. Earl Creps
- Paper entitled, Postmodern Pentecostals: A Listening Project Among Emerging
Leaders will be presented at SPS in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Dr. Joseph Castleberry
- Was the missions convention speaker at First Assembly of God, San Diego, California
on February 6-8.
Dr. Gary McGee
- Was the featured speaker at the Ministers Institute of the Northern New England
District in Portland, Maine on February 2-4
- Article released entitled, "'More Than Evangelical': The Challenge of the Evolving
Theological Identity of the Assemblies of God," Pnuema: The Journal of
the Society for Pentecostal Studies 25 (Fall 2003): 289-300.
Veronica Smithpartners@agts.eduor 268-1012
Growing and Leading the Large Pentecostal Church Conference
- March 24-26, 2004, Fort Myers Florida
- AGTS presents a leading edge conference that will impact your ministry.
- You'll interact with top leaders as they share key insights on proven ways to grow and
lead a large Pentecostal church.
- Conference topics include
- Structuring your church for growth
- Leading your organization through change
- Effectively impacting your culture
- Developing your organization's leaders
- Leading in times of crisis
- Achieving financial strength and stability: A Businessman Speaks to Pastors Credit
- Credit option available
- For more information or to register contact Veronica at 268-1012 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Karen Partaininfo@agts.eduor 268-1031
Mario Guerreiros Travel
- March 10-12-Womens Conference at Central Assembly, Springfield, Missouri
- March 21-23-Zion Bible Institute, Providence, Rhode Island
- March 24-27-Growing and Leading the Large Pentecostal Church Conference,
Ft. Myers, Florida
Jason Bowmans Recruitment Trips
- March 4-6-NCCAA Basketball Tournament at Central Bible College, Springfield,
- March 19-22-Speaker at Montana Promise Keepers Conference
Thursday, March 4, 2004 10:03 AM