Writing, Editorial and Research Resources
General Writing Resources
DMin Project & Project Design Class
DMin Project Template
DMin Project Design Class Prospectus
Sample Projects (all PDF documents)
- Building Interpersonal Skills Among Missionaries in Assemblies of God World Missions Northern Asia Region—BETH JEANINE DAVIS (2009)
- From Philosophy to Praxis: The Assimilation of Female Credentialed Ministers into the Northwest and Northern California/Nevada Assemblies of God Ecclesiastical Profession—RALYNN G. WILLIS (2009)
- Breaking the Growth Barrier at Muskogee First Assembly: Facilitating Assimilation and Developing Community Through Small Group Ministry—STEVEN M. ROSE (2009)
- Pastors’ Kids in Latin America: An Investigation into the Advantages and Disadvantages of the PK Experience—JON MARK DAHLAGER (2012)
- Relationally Consulting Lead Pastors of Established Suburban Congregations: Clarifying Direction as a Catalyst to Relaunch the Church—TROY H. JONES (2015)
- The Holy Spirit Goes to Work: Facilitating Marketplace Ministry in a Blue-Collar Context— KENT L. DUNCAN (2015)
- Developing a Discipleship Culture in the Church through Increased “With-God” Conversations— HELEN C. KIM (2015)
- Restoring a Biblical Perspective: Equipping Leaders in the West Florida District of the Assemblies of God to Effectively Implement Church Discipline—RICHARD DAVID LONG (2015)
- Developing a Faith-Based Early Intervention Program for Adults with Alcohol and Drug Issues— KEVIN R. HOFFMAN (2016)
- Serving People with Intellectual Disabilities: A Comparative Investigation of the Perception of Family Caregivers and Kansas Ministry Network Credential Holders—MARVIN J. MILLER (2016)
- Codependency in Church Systems: The Development of an Instrument to Assess Healthy Church Leadership—F. WESLEY SHORTRIDGE (2016)
- Embracing Intentional Leadership Succession: A Seminar for Senior Leaders of the Southern New England Ministry Network—RANDAL EUGENE SMITH (2016)
- Intentionally Diverse: Raising Awareness in the Life360 Church Network of the Multiethnic Community in the Springfield, Missouri Metropolitan Area—DAMON CHARLES DURAN, Sr. (2017)
- A More Excellent Way: A Coaching Program to Align and Empower the Ministry Team of Riverside Community Church for Optimal Effectiveness—WILLIAM JEFFREY ELLIS (2017)
- Warrior Support Groups: Reducing Moral Injury and Trauma-Related Symptoms through Group Learning—DOUGLAS E. LUMPKIN (2017)
- Creating a New Lifecycle in an Aging and Declining Congregation: Revitalizing Christian Life Center, Fort Lauderdale, Florida—THOMAS JOSEPH MANNING (2017)
- Creating Pathways to Leadership for Women of Color in the Assemblies of God—SHANNON ELENA TOLBERT POLK (2017)
- Awakening the Christian Imagination within the Practice of Spiritual Disciplines: A Discipleship Process for Young Adults at Taylor Christian Center in Taylor, Michigan—JOSHUA WILLIAM SCROGGINS (2017)
DMin Symposium and Graduation Resources
DMin Symposium Information
DMin Graduation Information
- Graduation Application 2017-2018
- Graduation Information (PDF)- The graduation application deadline for May graduates each year is January 30. Please contact Kathy Harrison in the Registrar’s Office (417) 268-1026, HarrisonK@evangel.edu) for the application and with any questions.
- Banquet Ticket and Photo Order Form (Click HERE for banquet ticket order form).
- Doctoral Regalia Rental- When you apply for graduation, you will provide measurement information necessary for renting the doctoral robe that you will wear at Commencement. The cost of that rental is included in your school fees.
- Doctoral Regalia Purchase – If you will need a doctoral robe for future use after Commencement, you can purchase one through the company, Herff Jones. Call our representative directly: Tena Harman (417) 788-2291 or email her at email@example.com. She will provide all the information you need. Should you be unable to contact her, you can call Paul Sheerin (617-769-9310).