The Seminary adheres to the Statement
of Fundamental Truths of the Assemblies of God as indicated in Article V of its Constitution
In summary, we believe:
- the Bible is the inspired and only infallible
and authoritative Word of God.
- there is one God, eternally
existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and
God the Holy Spirit.
- in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ,
in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles,
in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection,
in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal
future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand
- in the Blessed Hope—the Rapture of the Church at
- the only means of being cleansed from
sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood
- regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely
essential for personal salvation.
- the redemptive work of Christ
on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer
to believing prayer.
- the baptism in the Holy Spirit, according
to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
- in the
sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling
the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- in the resurrection
of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life
and the other to everlasting damnation.
To find out more about the Assemblies of God and the Statement of Fundamental
Truths, visit the Assemblies of God online.
Check out the resources that AGTS offers online
Thursday, July 26, 2012 4:00 PM